Friday, November 12, 2010

Bloomin' Blossoms

I didn't realize how dependant I am on my camera - especially now that I can't seem to locate it!!  This will have to be remedied soon (Dear Santa....).


Bloomin' Blossoms -- Sunflowers
At least I can still post some "drawings" of my latest project from my EQ (Electronic Quilt) program. 

Designed this one yesterday, now to get it made!  I delivered patterns and runners to my local Quilt Shop, Seasons of Home of two others in the Bloomin' Blossoms series:  Poinsettias and Daisies.

Poinsettias

Daisies




These are such a snap to sew together and dress up the table in any season!  Blossoms bloom right before your eyes!   Now I am finishing up a Lap Quilt of the Daisies with fabrics given to me by Cindy from Riley Blake Fabrics (Christensen Wholesale).  It will be adorable!! 

Get your PDF patterns here:  www.quiltscapesquilting.com/patterns.php


1 comment:

  1. Hi Deonn,
    Love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that you won a Quiltmakers 100 blocks from my blog drawing! If you will email me paula@pacificpatchwork.com with your address I will get it mailed to you! Paula

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by for a visit! Thank you!